Monday, June 11, 2012

poem on elegence







She shows such elegance, beauty and grace;


Once in a week, afternoon at usual place


I wait there patiently, but deep inside;


I erupt with joy when I see her first glimpse.


She shows such elegance, beauty and grace










She arrives, and I felt as to lose my senses


Then she come close and;


My feelings becomes rich and butterflies


Gathering inside me


She shows such elegance, beauty and grace










Then I regain my confidence and greet her


With the usual love, hug and laughter


Except, this time, I hold on for longer


She shows such elegance, beauty and grace










We walk towards the sitting and I sigh…


She stares at me as if to say, “What’s wrong?”


There is a problem… I cannot deny.


So I take some time to gather my thoughts






My time has come; I need to tell her now...


then I ask her if she can keep a secret,


and I whisper to her, "I fancy you..."


"You show such elegance, beauty and grace”














She seems to be flushes blinks and then gently smiles back.


A rush goes through me as I realize...


Her reaction is odd and not of approval.


A small stream of tears rolls from my eyes


I felt that I lost everything by this response






you’ve left it too late, my mind shouts to me.


The girl of my dreams is out of my reach,


I stand there, in stark contrast to before,


and she apologizes and leaves swiftly.






Never mind, I say to myself sadly,


She'll be happier with her first, true love,


Than with a friend that is not as close. Me.






Even now, as she runs away from this place,


she still shows such elegance, beauty and grace

No comments:

Post a Comment